Train Like an Olympian Workout - ARFit
1. One Leg Barrier Hops - Hop side to side, keeping legs high and engaging core. Easier modification, step side to side with high legs.
2. Interior Reptiles + Push Up - Bring knees up high, keep core tight and try to isolate the muscles. Easier modification, drop push up to knees. Never sacrifice form.
3. Burpee Jacks - Try to jump 6 inches from ground. Jack legs out far as possible then quickly in. Easier modification, stand up and raise arms rather than jumping.
4. Handstand Kicks - Keep balance by engaging core, kick 1 leg up and allow the other to follow the movement. Easier modification, kick legs up halfway.
5. Oblique Mountain Climbers - In downward dog position bring knees to opposite elbows, run the exercise out. Easier modification, step knees to elbows more slowly.
6. Hip Ups - Isolate movement to hips making sure to keep lower back and abs tight. Advanced modification, bridge ups, rise into bridge, lower and touch butt on floor then rise back to bridge.
7. Turkish Get Ups + Jump - Lay completely flat on floor, rise onto feet with bent knees and get up without using hands. Easier modification, use hands on floor to help yourself up. Great for abs and glutes.
8. Dive Bomber Push Ups - Push up position, dive through with chest and lift up head and neck, hips almost touching the ground then back into downward dog.
After 8 exercises complete take an active rest period - jog on the spot while taking a drink for 1 minute then start again. Repeat 4 times for an intense olympian workout.
Always remember to warm up and stretch, enjoy!